In order to identify Companies problems, ASSIOT uses the important contribution of the Consultant and Study Commissions, and Work Groups composed by experts of the associated companies and a coordinator elected by the Executive Committee under purpose of the Association President.
Through the work of the Commissions, ASSIOT offers to its associates these services:
- Statistic surveys on the national market of motion and power transmissions made by ASSIOT;
- The ASSIOT DIRECTORY catalogue in Italian and English of the associated companies, important mean of associated companies and Association images diffusion all over the world;
- The organization of economical meetings, thematical detailed studies in order to control the market; the participation to exhibitions.
- The exchange of economical informations with international associations;
- There are active regulations draw up in the division of the credit management, legal protection, assurances, formation, financial facilitation so it can be given benefited conditions;
- Since June 2014, it’s active the regulation “special steel purchases synergy” in order to give values to the associates beyond economical aspects, services for the materials supply and services proposed by the supplier.
- Standard and under request, general conditions of sale studied by our legal consultant here for sector companies;
- International Trade monthly survey based on Istat of the Power and Motion Transmission Systems;
- The study and the realization of courses for technicians in order to do the Staff Training;
- The planning of meetings to sector companies, builder of machine tools;
- The participation to regulatory works of ISO and UNI;
- A contest for the scholarships assignment in order to approach the best students with the sector of Power and Motion Transmission Systems;
- The guide lines which allow the diffusion of the best technical practices of the sector and to solve problems with partners;
- Legal assistance and reduction of 25% on the adopted prices of the Consulence Study connected with ASSIOT.